Exclusive hearing care
wherever your clients are
At home, at work or on vacation, ReSound Assist allows you to send requests from your ReSound Smart 3D app for fine-tuning, adjustments and updates – and get updated settings straight from your hearing care professional.
More support every step of the way
What ReSound Assist users think
Here's how it works
The initial fit will always take place in your clinic, but you can decide to activate ReSound Assist for the clients that will benefit most. By offering remote fine-tunings right from your ReSound Smart Fit software, you can provide support at the most convenient time for you – and your clients can receive it, wherever they are.
- Your client requests assistance via ReSound Smart 3D App
- You receive the request via ReSound Smart Fit software
- You send updated settings and/or messages
- Your client receives updated settings or messages, and downloads settings wirelessly to hearing aids
- User rates new settings via the Rate My Sound feature of the ReSound Smart 3D app.
Everything you need for fine-tuning
With every client request, you receive:
- Detailed diagnostic questionnaire
- Optional message with additional information
- Automatic record of your client’s hearing aid settings
What do HCPs think about ReSound Assist?
- 94% believe that ReSound Assist allows them to deliver their clients a better hearing experience
- 87% believe ReSound Assist enables them to deliver the best fit within a shorter time frame
- 81% ReSound Assist reduces the amount of necessary in-office appointments
- 100% said they would recommend using ReSound Assist to others
What are ReSound Assist users saying?
- 83% agree that it was easy to request assistance from my hearing care professional from the app
- 89% said that it was easy to apply the new settings I received from the app
- 77% said the new settings improved their hearing experience
- 89% said that they would recommend this service to others