Exclusive hearing care
at your convenience
ReSound Assist allows you to stay in touch with your patients without an office visit. Receive and respond to patient requests for fine-tuning adjustments right from ReSound Smart Fit fitting software.
Provide your patients with support every step of the way
Here's how it works
The initial fit will always take place in your clinic, but you can decide to activate ReSound Assist for the patients that will benefit most. By offering remote fine-tunings right now from your ReSound Smart Fit software, you can provide support at the most convenient time for you – and your patients can receive it from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- User requests assistance via ReSound Smart 3D app
- You receive request via ReSound Smart Fit software
- You send updated settings and/or messages
- User receives updated settings or messages, and downloads settings wirelessly to hearing aids
- User sends rating of their new settings
You need to register for GN Online Services in order to begin offering ReSound Assist to your patients.
Click here to register for GN Online Services
Click here for a guide on how to register and manage your account
Everything you need for fine-tuning
With every request, you get:
- Detailed diagnostic questionnaire
- Optional message with additional information
- Automatic record of your patient's hearing aid settings
- Rate My Sound feature to see effectiveness of fine-tuning
What do HCPs think about ReSound Assist?
- 94% believe that ReSound Assist allows them to deliver their patients a better hearing experience
- 87% believe ReSound Assist enables them to deliver the best fit within a shorter time frame
- 81% ReSound Assist reduces the amount of necessary in-office appointments
- 100% said they would recommend using ReSound Assist to others
More convenience pays off
According to hearing care professionals, more than a quarter of patient appointments are spent on fine-tuning.* Now you can save scheduling time for you, traveling time for your patients and get more freedom to support your patients– wherever they are.
GN Insights: Analysis of anomymized appointments (2016)
Stay safe and secure
ReSound Assist is built on one of the most trusted cloud platforms, Microsoft Azure, so you can rest assured that your information is always kept private and secure.